SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity to join the team in Birmingham.
• The main focus of this BA role is D365 and related SCC Applications
• Work with SCC Business Users and the Project Team to develop a full log of all requirements
• Ensure that for all the requirements there is a process or system solution identified
• Ensure that there is a test plan in place for each requirement
• Develop and maintain strong business process knowledge and knowledge of the SCC D365 solution as the project lifecycle progresses
• Undertake analysis and assist in the production of functional requirements (BRD) specifications for change ready for configuration and/or build
• Support the FRD/FDD processes by following up on issues and clarifications as requested
• Undertake analysis and produce non-functional requirements for business change
• Support the business in producing Business requirements (BRD’s) that can be used to produce FRD’s
• Take responsibility for the planning, preparation, writing of test plans, test scripts and test execution for Project related systems testing
• Plan, manage and execute first round of system testing of the D365 Application
• Assist with test audit trail through the use of agreed Dev Ops tools liaising with other personnel as required, ensuring defects are fixed prior to system go-live
• Provide support and guidance for UAT
• Experienced Microsoft D365 BA with experience in specific modules and/or business processes including creation of FRDs/FDD’s/Test Scenarios
• Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach
• Previous experience working with Microsoft Dev Ops
• Is able to plan and control own work, selecting and utilising effectively, appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards, to meet all targets set.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Change Management skills to search for ways of improving processes and deliverables embracing a change culture
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.