Previous experience of Asset management
* 3 or more years of BA experience
* Stakeholder experience
* Previous experience with Agile project delivery
1 BA required to start to support implementation of an asset management system into DE as part of the Digital Visions programme.
Business Analyst to support the analysis of requirements and assistance in product selection of an asset management system.
Expected Skills include use of the following tools: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Agile project delivery experience, be familiar with Epics and User story creations. Have past experience of Dev Ops.
Tasks will include
* Project Scope definition
* Assisting in the creation of a business case to support implementation.
* Requirements elicitation and subsequent documenting
* Engaging with stakeholders for formal requirements sign off
* Assist in solution identification and subsequent GAP analysis
* Mapping people, process, systems, and data
* Identifying changes needed for people, process, systems, and data
* Desire to make a difference through effective delivery and support
Candidates should have significant previous experience working as a Business Analyst.
A BA able to evidence good all round skills is required. Experience of documenting solution requirements etc for either a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or Asset Management experience is preferred.
This role encompasses business, people, systems and data. Preferred candidates will have a broad range of relevant experience.
Availability for initial 3 months contract with extensions expected for the right candidate. The programme is expected to run for a significant time.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.