Position: Business Analyst (Two required)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + 10% Bonus
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension, Free onsite Gym, Free Parking, Private Bupa Medical cover
A large, established and really well known well known organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst with a wide range of skills and technical abilities.
You will have complete exposure to the full product/ customer lifecycle, from design through to implementation.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst a large team of highly skilled Developers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Business Analysts and Application Consultants.
You will be encouraged to bring new, innovative ideas to the team and will be rewarded and acknowledged for doing so. Experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle is highly advantageous, but by no means essential…As is any experience of working to an Agile and Waterfall approach.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with a strong track record of client/customer facing engagement, on-site, throughout the requirements/ design project phase.
You will require a Full UK Driving Licence, as this role requires travel to client sites across the UK. Any business travel/ costs incurred will be fully expensed.
Ideally, you will be an ISEB or BCS certified Business Analyst, although this is not a must have.
* Demonstrable experience of engaging with clients and customers, on-site, during a requirements/ design project phase
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills
* Capability to work effectively with Stakeholders and Senior Management
* Ability to write highly detailed Functional Requirement Specifications
* An awareness of the tools and techniques associated and utilised in Business Analysis
* Ideally you will be an ISEB or BCS certified Business Analyst – This is desirable
It is essential due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving license. There will be access to pool cars and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
What you will get – The Benefits
* Excellent salary
* 10% Bonus
* Bupa Private Medical Cover
* 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite Gym
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.