Business Analyst required for well-established, exciting technology organisation based in Herefordshire.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: up to £40,000p/a DOE + excellent benefits package
Hours of Work: Full-time
Fabulous opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organisation in a key role. Working within a centralised team, you'll be responsible for building strong and long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, acting as the 'bridge' between the customer facing and product teams.
You'll have at least three years' experience within a similar role and will have previous experience of working within an Agile environment. You'll possess excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex information to a non-technical audience combined with a track record of developing and managing stakeholder relationships. You'll also have a proven ability in requirements gathering, process and data modelling.
* Liaise with Product Owners to ensure the continuing delivery of Roadmaps
* Investigate and understand technical solutions to document and present options to Technical Leads to enable strategic development of product suite
* Fully document business processes
* Production of suitable user stories in accordance with product, strategic or customer needs, refining and preparing all relevant details
* Production of acceptance criteria for user stories and ensuring verification with customers
* Production of detailed technical specifications
* Liaise with customer and internal product development teams to analyse, validate and approve requirements effectively
* Liaise with customers and internal development teams to analyse, validate and approve requirements effectively
* Manage requirements through the project lifecycle
* Build strong working relationships with customers, taking the lead, challenging ideas and managing expectations as appropriate
* Assist customers and product teams with building business cases or cost benefits analysis
* Work closely with the Product Owner / Scrum Master to ensure development occurs to delivery and quality standards
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role
* Experience of working within an Agile environment
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
* Proven ability to develop and manage stakeholder relationships
* Strong listening and questioning skills
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence decisions and manage expectations
* Organised, with the ability to self-manage workload, time and priorities driven by product and strategic roadmaps
* Proven ability in requirements gathering, process and data modelling
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* Technical knowledge of software development desirable
* Qualification in Business Analysis / Project Management helpful
* Ability and willingness to travel on a reasonably regular basis to visit client sites (largely UK based)
* Experience within the IT or Food industry helpful
Interested? For more information, please apply as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.