Senior Business Analyst – £66k base + 20% bonus (HYBRID WORKING – 3 days remote / 2 days office)
Datapol are working with a Service Provider that seek a Senior Business Analyst to assist with the development of a delivery plan, working with teams in Technology & Innovation to increase the efficiency in ways of working and increase value of deliverables and support projects through the early stages of project governance. The role shall also understand the existing IT and Network landscape and provide support to solutions design teams and implementation teams, making sure they are aligned with the needs of all stakeholders.
* Facilitates workshops or other creative methods to elicit requirements and ensure cross-departmental alignment across diverse stakeholder groups.
* Manages scoping in order to define if a technical solution or a process change/improvement is needed.
* Obtains process efficiencies, devises strategies for improvement and solutions to align technology with business goals
* Ensures that systems changes are thoroughly accounted for in plans and properly defined, including technical debt and operations/capacity requirements.
* Collaborates with Solution Design Authority / Architect and hands over for solution design.
* Technology partners with divisions in the business and acts as first point of contact for executives and management.
* Identifies business needs and maps end-to-end processes for key business activities.
* Contributes to the division roadmap creation as suitable.
* Challenges existing practice and identifies new and better ways of working.
* Helps the Head of Business Design & Technology Partnering create centre of excellence for business analysis
* Business Analysis certification (BCS, CBAP/CCBA, PMI-PBA, or similar) / Process analysis/improvement certification (Lean/Six Sigma, or similar)
* 6+ years of experience working within Business/Systems Analysis
* Extensive experience of general business processes and organisational framework, including goals, strategy, culture and structure
* Experience of various tools and techniques e.g. walkthroughs, requirements analysis, modelling, UML Use Case, Activity Diagrams, process and customer experience mapping tools
* Strong Influencing and negotiation skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and business acumen, with the ability to analyse complex data, systems, and processes, and present clear and concise information
* Must be comfortable challenging existing practice and be capable of driving positive change in a constructive and cooperative fashion
If you meet with the above criteria apply now for a immediate interview
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.