Location: UK – 100% remote/ home based
Are you a Business Analyst adept at building strong relationships with stakeholders and passionate about delivering the best possible service and user experience to clients?
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering business & technical requirements, engaging with client stakeholders and technical teams and ensure that projects are adhering to processes and standards.
* Take ownership of gathering and articulating business and technical requirements (functional and non-functional)
* Engaging with business experts to understand current business processes and future requirements
* Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate methodologies to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and generate high-level requirements
* Due diligence of current state operations and processes
* Capture, analysis and definition of requirements using various modelling techniques to ensure they are complete and testable.
* Formal documentation of requirements in agreed formats for distribution to stakeholders
* Management of requirements from initial elicitation, tracking any changes, and through to delivery
* Collection and analysis of data to support management decisions
* Facilitation of workshops with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project e.g., process mapping workshops, requirements gathering sessions
* Conducting impact assessments for any changes to requirements
* Supporting the development and evaluation of recommended solutions for a project
* Supporting quality assurance, testing, UAT activities
Your experience will include:
* Previous business analyst experience with successful track record of delivering required business analysis on a variety of projects and programmes
* Comprehensive knowledge of project lifecycle delivery as a Business Analyst
* Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for delivering business analysis on a programme including requirements engineering, structured analysis and design, process mapping and business process re-engineering
* Ability to engage and communicate successfully with stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.