We are working with an Affordable Housing provider to assist them with their search for an experienced Business Analyst to join the existing team on a permanent basis
The purpose of this role is to ensure that modules and software provide maximum benefit to the customers and the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that system modules are configured so that the service area, organisation and customers can gain maximum benefit and efficiency in particular, with gains from new releases
* Participating in corporate projects, providing subject matter expertise and business analysis, assisting with requirements gathering
* Working with the trainer to develop training solutions for all staff.
* Planning, preparing and, working with ICT and supporting the teams undertaking testing.
* Maintaining process and system documentation in cooperation with the ICT department.
We are looking with experience of the following:
* Process Re-design
* Facilitating system implementation
* Managing Data
* Turning business requirements into technical requirement for system design
* Testing & Reporting
Experience of Dynamics 365, and UML would be advantageous, coupled with your professional qualification and career history
This role can be worked on a hybrid basis, with the requirement to be office based approx. 2 days per week
To apply for this position, please submit your CV or speak to Natasha Moore for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.