Looking to join a market leader challenging industry norms?
Are you passionate about sculpting the best balance of achieving what your customer concocts and the practicality of software delivery?
Then our Agile Business Analyst opportunity is the perfect opportunity for you!
As our Business Analyst, you will take ownership of the definition of requirements and be a key part of the team guiding delivery for a range of significant customer delivery projects. It goes without saying that this will include a significant amount of engagement with project colleagues and end customers to ensure that the results delivered are fit for their intended purpose.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Business Analyst to operate and deliver demonstrable customer value at the forefront of Raytheon’s significant Cyber delivery and investment in the UK.
An Agile BA with Raytheon will;
* Serve as the conduit between the customer community and project delivery team.
* Assess, plan, manage and deliver user requirements under SAFe Agile framework
* Elicit customer requirements through variety of methods and perform feasibility analysis, scope projects
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to document requirements in suitable artefacts, e.g. functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
* Collaborate with project management, developers and subject matter experts to manage delivery and establish the technical vision, including analysing trade-offs between usability and performance needs
* Participate actively in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
We are looking for a BA with the following skillsets;
* Formal training and demonstrable BA experience within software development environment – modelling business processes, end-states and solution implementations.
* A high level of business acumen and ability to both quickly acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and how these may be best satisfied.
* In depth knowledge of Agile principles and how these work in practice to achieve the best results (SAFe experience / knowledge is a bonus, not essential)
* Strong delivery ethos, proven experience within a software development process
* Able to converse on both technical and non-technical levels.
What we can offer you…
Ongoing development, with formal and on-the-job training, alongside the following benefits:
* 37hr working week with an early finish Friday
* Flexible and Hybrid working available
* 25 days holiday, increasing with service, + bank holidays (option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days)
* Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
* £1.5k annual training budget
* Option to engage with our active Agile Guilds and gain a thorough knowledge of SAFe and wider Agile processes
* Chance to join already established groups of employees who are passionate about working in an inclusive and diverse environment with team members who are ambitious and continuously curious to find solutions to work related and wider problems!
* 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
* Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s – enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave
* Enhanced sick pay scheme
Raytheon UK is a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in National & Cyber security. Increasing demand for our Cyber Security capabilities led to the establishment of our Cyber Innovation Centre in Gloucestershire, which has grown rapidly since opening in late 2014. Additionally, in February 2017 we opened our brand new Raytheon Cyber Centre in Manchester to grow our presence in the North. This has created a broad spectrum of roles to support our customers in developing solutions for cyber security, research and mission support both technical and non-technical.
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain a SC clearance with the view to progressing to DV level which would be sponsored by Raytheon UK.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.