Business Analyst – Cambridge – £34,600 pro rata
6 Month contract
£34,600 pro rata
My client is a public sector company who has an urgent requirement for a Business Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract. The role will suit a Business Analyst who is able to create and maintain excellent relationships with service departments and colleagues. Possessing an analytical background, you will be a problem solver and an effective communicator.
As a Business Analyst, you will quickly assimilate and understand service-related issues across functions and their possible impact on operational service delivery.
BUSINESS ANALYST DUTIES;
– Leading and running workshops
– Present information in a structured way
– Use a wide range of tools and techniques to map processes – AS IS and TO BE
– Review design solutions for a variety of problems
BUSINESS ANALYST SKILLS;
– An excellent understanding of best practice in business and process analysis techniques
– Sound understanding of Lean and Systems Thinking
– Skilled in identifying and delivering opportunities for service improvement
– Proven skills in providing guidance to a team
– Ability to understand and analyse new, complex and unfamiliar information
– Skilled in gathering, understanding, translating and documenting requirements
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.