BMC Remedy Solution Architect
Package: Salary Negotiable + Benefits
Position: Full-Time, Permanent
Net Consulting is currently looking to engage with a BMC Remedy Solution Architect who would be responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and BMC Remedy Action Request System.
You will need to have extensive experience with BMC Remedy configuration and development, be able to demonstrate deep subject matter knowledge and be able to use this for the benefit of our client.
SecOps and Event Management are our SME focal areas; we require a consultant who can link their Remedy experience to the other BMC Products.
Due to the nature of this work and environment, you must already hold, or be willing and eligible to hold, UK Security Clearance to SC level.
BMC Remedy Solution Architect Specific Responsibilities include:
* Manage and provide Remedy ITSM solutions for end-to-end support/activities/tasks to development domain environments.
* Lead and manage BMC Remedy ITSM projects
* Design and implement various BMC Remedy ITSM Suite products including Service Level Management (SLM), Configuration management (CMDB), TrueSight Operations Manager, TrueSight Automation for Servers/Networks
* Analyse current critical technical services/application, architecture/dependency mapping, assessment & design to identify availability.
* Participate in the design and implementation of required integrations with the BMC Remedy Action Request System
* Migrate Code and data into Remedy environments and integrate other systems with BMC
* Provide guidance, governance, and expertise across the team.
* Troubleshoot Remedy issues, resolution and communication of complete technical issues and failures solutions to all responsible parties
* Work as a team player, supporting members to resolve escalated issues
* Must be able to work closely with business stakeholders and technical teams
BMC Remedy Solution Architect Qualifications / Experience
* Relevant experience with BMC Remedy 8.1 and 9.1 application environment experience, to include: ITSM and CMDB knowledge and Digital Workplace Advanced and Service Request Management design and development
* Experience with BMC Remedy customisation, configuration, integrations and migrations of products, modules, and reporting tools
* Experience with BMC Discovery & TrueSight Operations Manager implementations
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot and communicate technical issues and solutions
* Experience and strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes to implement and lead others
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
* SQL Skills
* BMC Certifications
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
BMC Remedy Solution ArchitectCompany Benefits
* 25 Days Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
* Benefit Options (Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, Health & Wellbeing)
* Discretionary Bonus (Performance Related)
* Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.