BMC CMDB Data Integration Consultant – 6 Months Contract – SC Cleared – £500 P/D
Outside IR35 – Remote working
I am currently working with a financial services client who are looking for an experienced SC Cleared BMC CMDB Data Integration Consultant for an initial 6-month contract.
You CV will clearly need to demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed below.
* Develop and implement a solution to record secure configuration management data
* Assist in conducting a review of the current CMDB architecture and quality of metadata therein
* Support the SACM function by ensuring that the existing CMDB is a central source of truth
* Improve current data model and implement a Common Service Data Model for internal system
* Maintain a physical Service Mapping within the CMDB by developing a framework to automate the process
* Ensure logical Business Services are mapped into the system consisting of application and infrastructure layers
* Work with the Service Management team to support the CMDB strategy
* Help develop, document and implement Configuration and Asset Management standards, policies and procedures across the entire SACM function
* Understand best practices and determine optimized procedures for updating CI data including the use of automated processes, discovery tools/integrations with other data sources, and manual input processes as necessary
* Help define success metrics and monitoring of Configuration Management and Asset Management processes
* Ensure that the underpinning system infrastructure is adequately licensed from a software perspective and a mechanism exists to ensure ongoing management and compliance
* Provides coaching and conducts training for CMDB stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of the Configuration and Asset Management system and its relationship to Change Management and other key IT processes
You will currently be working as a BMC CMDB Data Architect, BMC Remedy CMDB Consultant, CMDB Remedy Consultant
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.