If you are a talented Architect, Engineer or Project Manager with BIM experience and a love for technology, and are looking for a more consultative role, this position is a dream career. Working as part of our solutions consulting team, this is your chance to do strategic work with our award winning, industry leading clients while gaining valuable experience as you manage cutting edge technology implementations on a variety of projects. Take this opportunity to join a smart, innovation-driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest design and technology trends and working on landmark projects around the world.
Some of their clients represent some of the largest and most respected organizations and agencies nationally and globally.
We are looking for candidates with architectural, design and construction-related backgrounds and a strong technical knowledge of BIM and digital technologies. The candidate will provide consulting, training, advise and implementation services. In-depth cross-industry and software knowledge is required.
* Enable and support digital transformation processes
* Be able to demonstrate, map and integrate disparate AECO technologies to solve design workflow inefficiencies
* Identify and propose options for improvement or resolution of customer issues and relate those solutions directly to the customer' business goals
* Grow and maintain respected, long-term, trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the team involved with the opportunity
* Deliver effective, professional product demonstrations to customers
* Attending/hosting coordination meetings
* Coordinating sub-contractors’ work
* Deliver training
* Provide technical support to our customers
* Must have minimum 5 years’ cross discipline experience in AECO, BIM and digital technologies
* Degree in Architectural, Engineering or related industry required
* Professional registration (i.e. ARB, RIBA, CIBSE, RICS) and industry accreditations (i.e. BRE PIM/TIM), preferred but not required
* Must have demonstrated and current direct experience with the process, workflow and use of BIM and infrastructure software of complex engineering projects using various BIM related platforms
* Understanding of project processes, workflows, contractual obligations and responsibilities between various members of the design team – proven experience required
* Excellent understanding of BIM Level 2 processes and legislation with proven project experience
* Passion for digital technology
You're a great fit as a Consultant if:
* You are tech savvy and like solving problems (i.e. improving workflows, automating repetitive tasks, troubleshooting)
* You are proactive and enjoy learning new software programs
* You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different
* You can manage and prioritize multiple clients/projects at the same time
* You are skilled in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
* You work well independently but also in a team-oriented culture
* You enjoy traveling and are comfortable with flexible working situations
* You value a good work-life balance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.