Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way your people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are recruiting a new role in the Bid Management team for a bid manager / writer to support sales and new business opportunities by owning and managing the entire bid activities through the bid process, ensuring responses are submitted on time, capable of acceptance, and are formatted in a winning formula.
The role will require the successful applicant to work with sales, pre-sales and other areas of the business to compile a compliant bid.
The Bid Manager / Writer shall:
* Keep abreast of industry-wide bid techniques, and translate bid requirements into digestible questions to be answered by the subject matter expert.
* Proof read authors work to ensure the responses meet the tender requirement.
* Help build and maintain the Bid library.
* Work with new and existing clients to design leading edge solutions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as the role requires the ability to liaise multiple levels of authority internally and externally
* Strong consulting and relationship building skills
* Good interpersonal and leadership qualities
* Strong commercial knowledge and experience
* Experience in both Public and Private Sector tendering processes
* Highly motivated, enthusiastic and target driven
* Ability to prioritise effectively, work calmly under pressure, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
* Appreciation of business processes, procedures and best practice in order to carry out quality service and emphasize excellence
* Strong PC skills with working knowledge of MS office applications, databases and business portals
* Creative, innovative, professional and flexible approach
* Collaborative team player, with a passion for driving best practice and customer satisfaction
* Dynamic, proactive and flexible
Ability to work independently to tight deadlines, across multiple projects simultaneously
North rewards employees with a competitive market salary and an excellent benefits package and offers fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company. Further details of package on offer will be discussed at application stage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.