The Role Overview
Our client, a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner with a modern culture, based on inclusion, innovation, and shared success, are looking for a Bid Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful applicant will be driven, intelligent, able to work collaboratively and a team player. A proven track record managing technology bids is essential, as is the ability to create innovative bid responses.
As well as bid responses, you will be responsible for creating bid management processes, qualification processes and a library of bid content.
The Bid Manager will be a key part of the sales team and in this regard, you will input into key bid decisions and be responsible for the creation and execution of a win strategies.
* End to End Management of Bid Responses
* Creation of Bid Management Processes and Bid Qualification Framework
* Lead Bid Innovation & Differentiate Bid responses
* Proposal Writing
* Lead Customer Bid Meetings
* Creation of Win Strategies
* Ensure all Bid Stakeholders Deliver Content on Time
* Communicate Effectively with Internal Stakeholders
* Deliver Client Presentations
Experience / Skills Required
* At Least 5 Years Bid Management Experience gained within Technology Sector
* Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
* Proven Track Record in Winning Bids
* Ability to create Bid Processes & Strategy
* Understanding of Business / Value led Selling Techniques is preferential (Solution, Challenger, Miller Heiman etc)
* Understanding of Microsoft Partner Programmes & Associated Collaboration Tech would be advantageous
* A collaborative worker, who thinks about the needs of their team, wider colleagues, and customers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.