We are looking to recruit a Power Bi specialist who and join a small team Designing, developing, testing, and maintaining reports using Microsoft Power Bi and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
They will work collaboratively to define and develop custom reports and dashboards that deliver real-time information to support the business needs for data presentation and visualization.
Knowledge of standards and best practices used in conjunction with developing reports and dashboards using Power BI and SSRS is required.
The applicant must possess strong non-technical skills including, but not limited to, problem-solving, work prioritization, communication, self-direction, and time management.
Ultimately, enhance the business intelligence system to help Berkeley make better decisions and create solutions that turn data into knowledge.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
* Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
* Presenting information through reports and visualization
* Translate business needs to technical specifications
* Maintain and support and data analytics
* Build and deploy BI solutions using a variety of reporting tools
* Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
* Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
* Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
* Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
* Develop and update technical documentation
* Ability to analyse facts, devise solutions to system problems, and to direct the work of others.
* Ability to work independently, organize work efficiently, and to prioritize client and work load demands.
* Articulates clearly and concisely both in verbal and written modes.
* Established SQL querying skills.
* Knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions and optimization.
* Experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications, including MS SSRS, SSIS and Visual Studio.
* Knowledge of data warehouse principals, hierarchies and tools
* A financial background in data and or business analysis
* An excellent communicator and problem-solving aptitude are a must.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.