Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Role type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £45,000 – £48,000 per annum
I am looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a global company based in Leyland. This is a great opportunity to join the IT department as the finance subject matter expert for BI. There is also great growth opportunities within the team and wider company.
Key deliverables for this role include:
– Producing high performance, automated and scalable code to extract and
transform data from source to data warehouse.
– Developing accurate pipelines into financial systems.
– Migrating existing on premise solutions to cloud native technologies.
– Learning and applying relevant new technologies where appropriate.
Key skills required:
– Strong working knowledge of SQL 2008 R2 or later, including T-SQL, Integrated Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
– Understanding of and development of ETL/ELT processes
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and challenge stakeholder requirements
– Knowledge of financial systems and processes
Desirable skills include:
– ITIL Qualified
– Experience of working with large data sets
– Data warehousing experience
– Sage X3
If you have the relevant skill set and experience, please apply for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.