Hybrid – 3 days in office
Salary up to £60k
We need a BI & CRM Technical Lead. The primary role of the BI & CRM Tech Lead is to combine expertise, programming skill, data science and business intelligence to extract meaningful insights from the data, and act as a leader for a small team of BI Devs and Data Analysts.
This is a great opportunity has arisen for a BI & CRM Lead to work within a fast-growing technology company.
The role is hybrid, and the office is in Northamptonshire.
Your skills and experience
Experience as a BI/CRM Technical Lead or in a similar role (for example CRM Business Analyst, BI Manager, CRM Manager or BI Developer).
* Highly organised critical thinker with a great attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills in order to explain your work to people who don't understand the technical details.
* Effective listening skills in order to understand the requirements of the business.
* Strong problem-solving with an emphasis on product development, with the ability to come up with imaginative solutions.
* Drive and the resilience to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work – you'll be expected to work with minimal supervision, so it's important that you're able to motivate yourself.
* Collaborative approach and a 'go-getting' attitude, sharing ideas and finding solutions.
* Accountable for the outcome, seeks opportunities and removes obstacles.
* Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
* The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Experience in and knowledge of:
* Expert knowledge in Microsoft and CRM Systems.
* Data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
* Using computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
* Developing and maintaining ETL/ELT routines.
* BI tools.
* Advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
* Coaching, mentoring and leading small teams.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.