We're looking for a talented Back-End Web Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of back-end web development, middleweight to senior, with a high level of proficiency writing modern, well-structured, object-oriented PHP and database design. SysOp skills are also highly sought after for this role.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Back-End Web Developer role is home-based. You will be responsible for both the support and ongoing development and improvements of systems and web applications on behalf of a wide and interesting range of clients.
Preferably Norfolk-based near the company's Norwich HQ, but at time of writing, will primarily be a remote-based role working from home with a view to moving office-based at least part time if and when that return to 'normal' takes place. Mac or PC equipment provided as appropriate.
The ideal candidate for this Back-End Web Developer role will have relevant experience of back-end web development, middleweight to senior, with a high level of proficiency writing modern, well-structured, object-oriented PHP as well as database design and SysOps.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
– Experience using MySQL, MVC frameworks (Laravel)
– SysOps experience including strong Linux skills and use of CLI and SSH
– Understand of key web technologies: DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
– A thorough understanding of modern coding standards and best practices
– Experience with integrating RESTful APIs
– Experience with creating custom WordPress builds inc. plugins
– The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining standards
Useful to have also, would be:
– Front-end development experience inc. Vue.JS and similar frameworks
– Knowledge of Symfony, Magento and SOAP/GraphQL APIs
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Web Developer, Back-End Web Developer or as a Full Stack Developer.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
The business you'll be working for is an award-winning digital agency specialising in professional website design and development, website hosting and online marketing.
They're a company that people want to work for because they are highly regarded, in growth and with ambitious goals.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Back-End Web Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.