Our client based in London is looking for an Azure Platform Engineer for a greenfield project. The role will involve building an Azure platform and setting up CI/CD and DevOps toolset from scratch, so quite an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
* Extensive hands-on experience of Azure – Design, Build and Deployment using CI/CD
* Experience in serverless, IaaC, Terraform and scripting (PowerShell)
* Good knowledge of cloud native, microservices including containerisation and API Management
* Knowledge of cloud best practices across platforms and security and experience of delivering cloud policies
* Experience of real-time logging and monitoring e.g. Log Analytic, NewRelic and AppInsight
* Experience of cloud optimisation including autoscaling
Due to current restrictions the role will be carried out remotely until Spring 2021 with a view to working from the London office sometime after that
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.