Azure Engineer – Remote working – Up to £50,000
Azure Expert MSP!!!
A true success story in the Microsoft Cloud Space, this Azure Expert MSP is looking to undertake significant growth in their Azure Consulting team to meet increasing customer demand. Working at one of the UK's premier Azure Partners, you will have the opportunity to work on enterprise Azure projects, helping customer to achieve the most from their cloud transformation projects whilst developing your own skills by working with some of the UK's top Azure talent!
Working within the Cloud business Unit, you will build deploy and implement Azure solutions. A typical project will see you:
* Picking up a HLD from the Cloud Consulting team to then create the LLD
* Deploy & migrate customer Azure solutions
* Provide '4th line' technical escaltion for the support of client Azure environments.
The Technical Part:
We are looking for someone who can 'hit the ground running' and brings with them existing experience in the building and implementation of enterprise Azure solutions. You'll have worked with some of the key technologies including:
* Azure IaaS/PaaS (ExpressRoute, Virtual Machines, NSG's etc)
* Knowledge of either ARM / Azure IaC or Automation (Powershell) would be ideal but not essential.
* Any knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure a real bonus
* Azure Certified (Azure Administrator – AZ-101, Azure Solutions Architect – AZ300/01) – Highly Desired
What to do next… simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.