Who We Are:
Information Tech Consultants Ltd (ITC) is a London-based mobile app development consultancy, specializing in Android, iOS, and cross-platform solutions. With over 35,000 mobile development hours accumulated and clients across the UK and Europe, it’s safe to say we know apps well! Each of our practice areas leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver the most beneficial solutions to our clients.
Some of Our Highlights
* Our Expertise: IT consultative services and quality engineer development through recruiting, hiring, and coaching our consultants (that’s YOU!)
* Longevity: 25+ years of combined domestic and international experience
* Depth: Hundreds of Fortune 1000, 500, and innovative start-up end clients with 1000s of completed and ongoing projects across the US, EU, and the UK
* Global: The employee workforce is diverse, spanning across four continents of North America, Europe, South America, and Asia
* Growth and Innovation: Active monitoring and measurement of the market across all technological sectors to adapt to and implement what's "next.”
How We Will Help You
* Teach and Develop: We will instruct and train you in Azure (Application Development and Data Management) to become a best-in-class consultant through our proven method and program, capable of delivering end-client deliverables, in our paid, 6-8-week training course.
* Custom Support: Several teams ready to collaborate with you in a custom-tailored way: Development Managers, Tech Subject Manager Experts, Project Deliverable Support, Teachers, Interview Coaches, Client Placement Specialists, Immigration Specialists (for our foreign national candidates)
* Project Placement: Personalized market-expertise team to enable your ability to secure and maintain a project with our myriad end clients
* Career Growth: We will help you gain the necessary industry experience to drive and propel your technical profession forward
What you need for this position:
* At least 12 months of programming experience
* Ability to code in C# or VB or Java and know any RDBMS like SQL or Oracle or Postgres SQL.
* Must understand Computer Networks, Agile Methodology & DevOps.
* Ability to deliver software development and software builds and releases (which includes the design, development, support of builds, scripts, and installation procedure)
* Be excited by the prospect of optimizing, or even re-designing, a company’s Cloud infrastructure and DevOps pipeline leveraging tools
* Self-directed and comfortable supporting the automation needs of multiple teams, systems, and products
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent quantitative field
* Working SQL knowledge with relational databases, query authoring, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
* Strong English written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders
* PowerShell and scripting languages: JSON, Python, YAML.
* Nice to have 6+ years or more of IT company related experience .
* Knowledge on Security like Authentication & Authorization.
* Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
* Concepts of Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
* Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.
* Cloud Certifications
* You should be entitled to work in the UK and must be willing to travel within the UK as per project/client demands.
What’s In It For YOU
• Relocation Assistance for Training and All Projects, as Needed
• A Chance for Nationwide Travel
• Company-sponsored Technical Certifications, as Necessary, per Technology
• Learn to Become a Best-in-Class Engineer, Developer, and Consultant
• Development in Proven Soft Skills and Interviewing Skills Methods
• An Expert Technical Engineer Development Program
• Project Deliverable Support, Once on Project
• Exposure to a Breadth and Depth of Best-Practice Production Environments, Code
Bases and Tech Stacks with 100s of Industry-Leading End Clients
• Help our end clients across multiple states design, architect, test, deploy, maintain, document, and scale upward