My market leading client are looking to secure the services of a contract Azure Engineer to assist with critical project work over the coming months. Ideally coming from a consultancy background with GDS/Gov Experience. The role will be delivered remotely for the majority, occasssional visits to customer sites etc. may be required.
Location: South Wales (Remote)
Rate: £350 – £400 per day
Duration: 6 Months (Extensions)
Clearance: Any Desirable
– Microsoft Azure, including deployments using ARM templates
– Enterprise Mobility + Security experience including Conditional Access
– Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
– Microsoft Intune: MDM/MAM – Intune/MobileIron/Airwatch
– Windows Virtual Desktop/VDI
– Image creation and maintenance
– Azure Active Directory experience
– PowerShell scripting
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and later
– Application Packaging and deployment
– Virtualisation – Hyper-V/VMWare
– Knowledge of network principles
– Knowledge of PKI
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Azure Engineer who would be, please ensure an updated CV is sent with each application. Alternatively, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.