Before I go into the details of our Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect needs in Manchester here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
Version 1 is currently recruiting for a Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect for our UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a startup and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
* You will be developing architecture within Microsoft Azure across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle depending on the client needs
* As you are leading the migration you will be driving the Version 1 team to deliver on time and on budget
* Focusing on the client to ensure we are living to the Verison 1 value "Customer First" and working with the client to make sure we are providing the best solution every time.
* Your role will sit in the UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice but working with other Version 1 technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
* You will hold a senior role in the business allowing you the responsibility to implement and Deliver a wide variety of Microsoft Azure projects.
* As a consultancy and services provider, we are always looking to bring on new business so you will have business Development and Technical Pre-Sales duties for key Version 1 customers.
* Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
* You will be using cutting edge technology and innovative ways of working including working in a truly Agile way
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.