AWS DevOps Engineer – London – Terraform, AWS, ECS
Avanti Recruitment is working with a leading InfoSec technology provider in East London to recruit an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team.
You will be joining at a great time as their business has continued to grow over the last year where other have struggled and you will have the opportunity to make a difference to the success of their products through providing more robust, secure and scalable cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the cloud infrastructure to optimise their development pipeline using best practice and identifying places where automation can be used to speed up and improve processes.
The Role will include:
* Defining and managing the AWS ECS-based cloud infrastructure to optimise scaling, development tooling, data storage, etc.
* Support the development team in a move from monolithic applications and releases to microservices
* Build out AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
To be considered you will be an experienced DevOps Engineer with a proven track record and strong skills and experience with most of the following:
* AWS Cloud Infrastructure and tools.
* Significant experience with Terraform for Infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation also considered).
* ECS Container platform(Kubernetes would also be desirable).
* Build pipeline technologies such as Jenkins and Bamboo
* Strong core knowledge of IT infrastructure fundamentals; compute infrastructure, storage, networking and management
* Knowledge of general IT and Cloud security
* Scripting for automation using any modern scripting language such as Bash, Python, Golang
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW!
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + benefits
Location: Canary Wharf, East London + 2-3 days remote working
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.