Field Engineer (Avaya)
£40,000 – £45,000 + bonus
Leeds / Manchester
This fast growing, Yorkshire based technology business require a diverse engineer to add to their growing technical team.
The business provides cloud and telecommunications services to a variety of customers across Yorkshire and the North West.
The Ayaya Engineer is primarily responsible for both short-term and long-term strategic projects that are complex in nature and providing day to day operational support for client system voice infrastructure.
You will be responsible for planning, design and implementation management of the unified communication infrastructure that are aligned with mission, goals, standards, and IT strategy. Design and implement unified communication solutions to meet my clients business needs.
· Educated in a similar industry sector with around 3+ years commercial experience working with Avaya and qualified at all levels of LAN, WAN, Voice, and Security technologies
· Responsible for pre-sales, planning and implementing enterprise unified communications-based projects for both customer and client technical teams
· Work with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimisation, security and ongoing management. This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting infrastructure and services of Unified Communications applications
· Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network.
· Responsible for designing and developing unified communication architectural enhancements including troubleshooting unified communication issues
· Knowledge of the Avaya IP Office platform
· Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
· Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
· Experience with utilising network analysis tools to determine root cause of voice problems
· Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems
If you feel you meet these criteria and want to work for an innovative and exciting technology company within a close commute, then get in touch right away.
In return they offer a relaxed and fun working environment, great opportunities to progress your own career, and a generous salary package.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity then please send your CV to (url removed) or contact me on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.