Job title: Automation Tester (SC Clearance essential)
Job type: Full time, permanent
Are you interested in working within a highly collaborative team delivering great solutions to our clients? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’re currently on the lookout for an Automation Tester to join our client on an initial 3 month contract to assist with the Implementation of a CRM system with one of our public sector clients. This role will see you working alongside a manual tester.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
• Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
• ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
• Financial Times – Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
• Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
• Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You’ll be currently SC cleared, unfortunately due to timescales we can’t put you through clearance and have some really good experience with automation testing on web applications. We need you to have experience with the following;
* Selenium (Java)
* Testing CRM, Cloud based or Web Applications.
Your core responsibilities:
Your core responsibility will be to automate the testing of a new SharePoint system which we’re implementing. You’ll work closely with the project leads in setting out the strategy for testing including what is to be automated and what will be conducted using manual testing.
Our client is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2021.
Our client is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers Our client recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.