Automated Test Engineer (Remote) – Python, Selenium
£45,000 – £60,000
TLDR*: Automated Test Engineer for life-changing digital health platform – Python, Selenium, API – designing and automating new test cases for complex, data-centric web applications, architecting and extending test framework.
As the Automated Test Engineer you will have:
* 3 years Python and Selenium WebDriver experience
* Automated and manual testing experience
* Track record writing clear, concise test cases
* The ability to write bug reports with supporting evidence
* Experience testing web applications
* Experience of working in an agile environment
* ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation (or higher), SQL database, JIRA or Genomics/Bioinformatic knowledge is a definite bonus!
As the Automated Test Engineer you will be:
* Identifying and preparing test cases
* Developing and running automated tests
* Reviewing test cases and automated tests
* Investigating test failures – raising bugs and resolving issues
* Ensuring test documentation adheres to ISO standards
* Inputting into full life cycle of new features
* Performing exploratory and manual testing
* Providing QA expertise
* Working across the application interacting with the web UI, API and the Kubernetes infrastructure
* Remote based, but able to attend the Cambridge office a couple of times a month
* Competitive salary
* Attractive benefits package
Bytes Technology Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
*Too Long Didn't Read 🙂
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.