We have an exciting opportunity not to be missed! At Hilton Foods we are currently looking for an experienced Applications Manager to join our team based at either our Huntingdon or Grimsby site. The successful candidate will join us on a full-time permanent basis and, in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
We have grown through partnership and collaboration with the best customers, but it is our people who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our values – Dedicated, Ambitious, Curious, Entrepreneurial, and Resilient – summarise the ways that we think as an organisation and the way we behave as individuals. Our people work like partners helping partners, focusing on shared agendas and agreed goals. We now have just under 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with an £1814 m annual turnover.
And we are now looking for and experienced Applications Manager who wants to lead on the development and delivery of business application support and drive the evolution of the application portfolio and its constituent parts in our business.
This role will suit an experienced Applications Manager but also someone looking to progress into the role who is looking to join a business that will offer a long term career and massive progression opportunities!
As an Applications Manager, your role responsibilities will include:
– Delivering an effective, high performing and resilient application landscape and support service to other key teams within regional IT team
– Championing a culture of continuous improvement in process, structure and technical platforms
– Promoting use of IT systems to support increase of operational and financial efficiency of the company
– Cooperating with Regional/Group functions (Infrastructure, PMO, Transformation, Service Delivery) in efforts to implement and improve standard Hilton IT solutions
– Maintaining good cooperation and communication between business users and IT team
– Providing clear information on performance, challenges, project progress and support to regional IT management team and regional Head of IT
– Regularly reviewing Business Analysis around application suite, to ensure Business and IT alignment
– Demonstrating an excellent level of application knowledge across variety of platforms – example: ERP, CRM, WMS, TMS
– Providing escalation support to Service Delivery Team for Application based incidents, problems and challenges.
To succeed as our Applications Manager, we ask that you have the following experience/expertise:
– Excellent skills in Application implementation, configuration, administration, maintenance and monitoring.
– Ability and proven experience in leading IT teams
– Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, retail sector will be desirable
– Ability to liaise with other leaders and managers
– Effective communication skills
– Effective organisational skills
– Proven experience in application management
– Demonstratable knowledge of major enterprise business software i.e. ERP, WMS, SAP
– Excellent problem-solving ability
– Ability to prioritise work in a reactive and proactive environment
– Understands importance of Security and Standards
What you get in return as our Applications Manager:
On top of working for a fantastic organisation with a family feel and state of the art facilities you will receive a great package with competitive holiday allowance, paid overtime, life assurance of minimum two times yearly salary, opportunities for development and internal promotion, Cycle to work scheme, Share save scheme, variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gyms and free car parking on site along a subsidised canteen.
If you would like to join our team as our Applications Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.