My client, a Top Tier International firm, is recruiting for a Applications Analyst to join their Law firm in Finsbury, London with a large amount of remote working.
Reporting to the Global Software & Applications Manager, the successful candidate will be working as part of the applications team, and will be responsible for developing, managing and supporting desktop operating systems and applications, and their respective management platforms, across the Firm globally.
This role requires a versatile individual with a broad range of skills who will fit well into the Firm’s culture, which is dynamic, enterprising, creative and hard working.
• Working as part of the Applications Team.
• 3rd line support and project involvement
• Liaising with external 3rd party vendors at an operational level.
• Liaising with other IT teams globally
• Communicating with a broad range of stakeholders across the business regarding software, applications and technical support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with other team members to build and implement technology solutions.
• Managing multiple workloads and assisting with installations of new systems and upgrades to current systems.
• Providing advice and technical knowledge to other team members and end users.
• Supporting the day to day running of the global desktop estate, line of business applications and the infrastructure that supports PC builds, software deployment and patching.
• Keeping abreast of new technology trends and developments.
• Maintaining, managing and updating technical documentation.
• Promoting best practise for all supported application systems.
• Proactively managing your development to ensure that you are capable of positively contributing to a highly performant, results-oriented and professional team.
• Providing 3rd line application and desktop/EUC environment support.
• Monitoring escalations from Service Desk and other Service Delivery teams.
• Resolving and managing incidents and raising Problems/Major Incidents where necessary.
Skills and experience – essential
The candidate should have a good understanding of Microsoft server/client technologies, operating systems and applications and end-user hardware.
• 3 or more years of experience in at 3rd line level in an application or EUC focused role (ideally with some legal IT experience).
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.