My client is a market leading tech business, based in the centre of Cardiff, going through an exciting period of growth and working with cutting edge technologies. The position is currently 100% remote, however, when it’s safe to do so there will be an expectation that you’re happy to go into the office in Cardiff a few times a month.
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has become available for an Application Support Analyst. The position would be well suited to:
* Application Support Professionals looking to work with cutting edge technologies
* Bright, enthusiastic computer science graduates with customer service experience
* Service Desk / Support professionals with knowledge of SQL/Databases
As an Application Support Analyst you will help implement pro-active processes to detect and resolve problems before they affect customers. You will be providing technical support for critical internal applications such as our bespoke products and client-facing systems, and work with the customers to identify pain points in these applications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Provide a point of contact for technical support of critical internal applications.
* Working closely with Product Delivery Teams to resolve issues when necessary.
* Maintenance of PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases.
* Troubleshoot Azure cloud issues alongside the Development and Operations teams.
* Monitoring Azure applications, resources and infrastructure for pro-active troubleshooting purposes.
To apply for the position you will need to have:
* The ability to liaise with customers in an empathetic and technically effective manner.
* Knowledge of SQL & a understanding of Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS or GCP)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical colleagues.
* A self-starter and a life-long learner. A passion for gaining new skills, experience and knowledge.
* Excellent team worker.
In return, you will get to work with some of the best engineers in South Wales. Working with cutting edge technologies in a fast-paced, Agile, environment. As standard, you will enjoy 28 days annual leave + private medical cover + much more.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please send in an updated copy of your CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.