Are you an Application Support Analyst looking for autonomy and a step up into seniority?! This ones for you!
This market leading accommodation infrastructure provider is scaling at pace, and as a result are now looking for someone who can work within a small team using SQL knowledge to take ownership of their application. This application is an accommodation booking platform, Kinetics Room Service, that manages the contracts and invoicing for over 6000 student bedrooms and manages deposits and damage charges for an additional 5000 rooms.
This is an exciting time to join a unique role in an BOOMING market as there will be the opportunity for you to be involved in some exciting upcoming projects as they aim to become fully cloud based. The successful Application Support Analyst will have solid interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience in order for them to hit the ground running!
Application Support Analyst responsibilities:
– SQL Server Backups, querying database, patching, maintaining, and scripting.
– Administering and maintaining the Citrix environment.
– Installation and testing of routine and ad-hoc patches.
– Acting as a liaison between users and vendors to obtain fixes and bespoke development.
– Providing 1st, 2nd & 3rd line end user support through use of the ICT helpdesk system.
– Escalating problems to Service Delivery Manager and 3rd parties, chasing resolution, and tracking progress.
– Provide ad-hoc training to End users on business applications, working with Vendors and the Learning and Development Team to deliver training as needed.
– Working with end users to create effective reports. To help them analyse the data within the application to highlight trends and to export data.
– Create and maintain effective documentation, user guides for business applications.
– Undertake project work as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager & IT Director.
Nottingham. (Hybrid working pattern 1-2 day in office)
SALARY- GBP40,000- GBP50,000.
PACKAGE- 20% bonus performance based (personal and company), 29 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering, 1 day for moving house, match up to 5% pension contribution, private health insurance, Life insurance, High street perk scheme, Baking competitions & more.
We are expecting a real interest in this role so please od not hesistate to apply!
Application Support Analyst, SQL, Citrix environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.