The Application & Data Support will support in the end-to-end service delivery of the core application within the product and data platforms within Carl Zeiss Vision Care UK&I.
This will include all product service offerings, focusing on supporting both our ERP, CRM and Data platforms, supporting with the delivery and co-ordination of business change, acting as service integrator during incidents and supporting with the delivery of the data strategy using ETL principles.
Key aspects within the product platforms will be to seek new or alternative ways to overcome problems, and opportunities. In addition, having the ability to manage priorities and deliver successful outcomes in approved timeframes.
The focus will be around the following key deliverables:
Product Platform (Core Business Platforms)
* Supporting the service delivery of the following core platforms ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) and Data (SAP BW, Dataverse and Power BI)
* Investigating and troubleshooting complex problems within the core business platforms.
* Monitoring and managing the incident and request queue, ensuring timely resolution and effective communication with stakeholders.
* Support with maintaining the product pipeline using input from all key departments to build, edit and maintain pipeline.
* Support in the administration of customer accounts and delivering updates to key internal and customer inventories.
Product Platform (Data)
* Supporting in the design and delivery of the 2024 data strategy focusing on the creation of a data warehouse lake to enable the business to get value of information from the core business platforms.
* Managing data feeds using ETL principles into SAP BW and perform daily checks to ensure the integrity and optimisation of the data tables.
* Support the business to create and maintain dashboards and interactive visual reports.
* Co-ordinate the delivery of service across corporate managed and locally managed support contracts.
* Partake in regular service reviews with service providers to ensure service is being delivered inline with business requirements.
* Act as the service integrator as part of incident management delivery.
* Supporting the business by taking requirements and translating into technology requirements.
* Support with the delivery of the business requirements directly or by liaising with service providers as part of the demand process.
Required Knowledge & Experience
* Experience of supporting with the delivery of the following platforms:
* ERP Platform – SAP or SAP 4HANA
* CRM Platform – Salesforce
* Data Platform – SAP BW and SQL
* Microsoft’s Power suite
* Experience of design, development, testing and documentation of solutions
* Significant exposure to SQL and relational databases
* Previous experience in a similar application support role
* Experience with BI tools along with designing and building BI solutions.
* Knowledge of ETL and data modelling along with data analysis and visualisation
* Degree qualified in technical discipline or equivalent
* Experience with data visualisation and analytics tools
* Exposure with supporting technology integrations using web services/ APIs.
* ITIL background with formal qualifications at the foundation level