Your main goal as Security Specialist is to help our Agile Development Teams with making the next step in software security so that we are consistently delivering the highest quality to our clients. You want to make sure that that we keep growing in the field of software security!
Responsibilities & Contributions
* You make sure that the security mindset is adopted and embedded within the organisation.
* Empowering teams to take security ownership and build in security processes into their Agile way of working. You also support teams by giving Threat Modeling guidance and facilitate workshops.
* Creating a consistent secure development approach by leading and facilitating the security champions guild.
* Enabling executives to make well-balanced security decisions by providing a transparent security approach and roadmap.
* Building and maintaining a security enablement framework that provides clients, teams and security professionals to set security requirements consistently.
* Performing code review based on modern web technology stacks: .NET Core, Spring Boot, Angular, Vue.JS, NodeJS.
* Performing web application penetration testing on our applications and working with developers to solve issues.
* You optimise and build new security services & tools
* Evaluating and testing new security tools
* Develop application security pipeline for our customers
Knowledge & Experience
* You thrive in a fast paced, international, environment. You are proactive, have a high energy level, a positive attitude and a need to drive processes forward. This keeps your focus on achieving the goals and objectives in a rapidly growing organisation.
* Passionate about security tools and practices.
* You have the flexibility to respond to a rapidly changing environment
* You enjoy sharing knowledge and mentor colleagues
* You know your way around the command-line-interface, Git, web proxies such as Burp Suite or ZAP Proxy, Azure/AWS Security features, .NET Core, Spring or other open-source software stacks.
* Terms like Threat Modeling facilitation, Penetration testing and Code Review are something you can identify with.
* You have worked with or been part of an agile software development team either in a security or a technical role.
What do we offer?
* An amazing place to work with talented awesome colleagues
* An attractive salary and pension.
* The ability to buy and sell up to 5 holiday days per year.
* Private healthcare for you and your family.
* Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally.
* Working with high profile clients.
* Challenging, impactful projects.
* Professional development
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.