Apple Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
ACM Resourcing are working with one of the leading Apple IT support companies in the UK. Our client is looking to recruit talented, passionate people to grow their team. They are great at investing the time and energy with their people for example Jamf qualifications.
The position is based in Central London. The role will be to provide 1st & 2nd line Apple technical support for the users, resolving technical issues and carrying out routine maintenance activities.
You will spend some of the time working from the office but will include visits to clients site. In the office you will be working with the rest of the technical team, helping other clients and developing your technical expertise.
* Have a minimum of 1-2 years working in Apple IT Support
* Delivering expert 1st Line troubleshooting and solutions
* Experience in Apple Hardware
* Supporting the 1st line team as and when there is overflow.
* Have some experience working with ITIL
* Supporting customers via telephone, remotely and directly on-site
* Be organised and forward thinking.
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.