Influential People are working with a major consultancy across a number of business streams. As a result we have a new role for a Apache Kafka Engineer to work within a wider Integration space.
• Considerable experience with messaging and stream processing on Kafka
• Considerable experience in Kafka architecture and internals of how it works, along with the interplay of architectural components brokers, Zookeeper, producersconsumers, Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams
• Practical experience with how to scale Kafka, KStreams, and Connector infrastructures
• Understanding of Kafka administration, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Experience in working with event based architectures
• Working knowledge in multiple Integration and cloud technologies (Mulesoft, Dell boomi, Amazon web services, Microsoft Azure etc.)
• Experience in leading technical workshops with the client
• Good Understanding of broad set of market leading technologies
• Good understanding of the different Integration vendors and technologies, and key differences between these
The following will be an added advantage:
• Consultancy experience
• A relevant Kafka certification (Confluent Certified Developer for Apache Kafka (CCDAK))
• A relevant cloud AWS, Azure or GCP certification
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in Agile delivery and agile techniques, such as Scrum and Kanban.
As this is a consultancy you will be client facing and some travel will be required once circumstances allow.
Please upload a current cv
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.