My client works within telematics as well as a number of other industries and is now looking to hire a Front End Developer to join their telematics business. Working in a fast-growing global business, you will be an experienced Front End Developer, working remotely in the UK. You will be a talented developer, working on the development of the SaaS product for companies in the vehicle telematics industry. The fully responsive, mobile-first SaaS application is built on Angular 9 and Typescript.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Designing and developing new features;
* Maintaining and improving the existing application;
* Create mock-ups and prototypes;
* Collaborate with back-end developers to shape our APIs.
Experience and skills required include:
* Proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
* Understanding of layout aesthetics;
* An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
* Experience in developing single-page applications;
* Existing experience with Angular is a plus.
The benefits that we offer include:
* Excellent training and coaching;
* Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
* Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
* Annual salary review
* 24 days leave
* Rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset
* Innovative, technology-driven culture.
This is a remote role but you will need to be based in the UK and have full visa status for the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.