Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Agile Coaches to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
You will be part of a team where you will have responsibility for:
* Helping teams improve their ways of working towards better value sooner, safer, happier by adopting various coaching, facilitation and delivery stances.
* Coaching teams and team leads to clarify their desired outcomes, selected experiments and incremental improvements
* Facilitation of team self-organisation and delivery events as invited
* Teaching either in formal training sessions or less formal discussions
* Coaching to optimise the flow of value and helping resolve impediments
* Working with executive and portfolio level teams to influence leaders and create flow in enterprise wide processes such as portfolio management and risk and control
* Bringing back learnings as to how teams are innovating and how that can be shared back with other teams and other clients through the wider practice
* Working within diverse teams to create an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution to collective goals.
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.