This role leads the team responsible for invoice processing and contributing to integration projects of newly acquired businesses and centralization activities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Accounts payable, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, manage within tight deadlines, exemplify excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and implement processes to improve operational efficiency, all with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with third party providers and internal customers across Visa Europe and beyond.
* Partnering with Payments team to share insights, optimize invoicing processes, and being able to provide cover for activities.
* Establish good relationships with the newly acquired entities enabling smooth transition of work.
* Collaborating with procurement, operations support and VAT teams to enhance end to end processes.
* Internal Audit liaison encompassing provision of reporting, process documentation and implementing action plans to address compliance deficiencies.
Managing Accounts payable team
* Provide leadership to the team with two Accounts Payable Executives and one Senior AP Specialist as direct reports, ensuring that all the important tasks are done to a high standard and compliant to internal and external rules and requirements.
* Responsible for timely recording and resolution of invoice queries and anomalies with suppliers and internal business.
* Management and control of AP sub-ledger and aged balances.
* Responsible for regular delivery of vendor reconciliation on key or complex vendors.
* Manage the activities and inputs to ensure the delivery of monthly accounts and year-end reporting in accordance with specified timetables and financial controls.
* Focus and reporting on delivering key metrics with improving measures regarding timely processing and payment of invoices, including issue resolution and larger problem-solving initiatives.
* Continuous monitoring of process and control effectiveness with use of scorecards and process control charts.
* Management of Key performance Indicators to ensure service standards are met and ‘Paid on time’ metrics improved.
* Develop and implement action plans to manage unresolved issues and process deficiencies.
* Manages system changes and related change management.
* Hands-on attitude to lead projects related to Accounts Payable, work with IT and FSS for testing on changes related to payables.
* Initiates systems and process improvements with a Continuous Improvement mindset.
* Develops and maintains excellent process documentation.
* Proven leadership with the ability to create an environment of respect, inclusion and care.
* People focused, ensuring team engagement, enablement and capability.
* Advanced skills in listening, coaching and constructive feedback.
Integrations of newly acquired businesses
* Supports integration activities for payables with minimal disruption to payables and internal stakeholders
* Effectively collaborates with Procurement and other Business stakeholders, applying E2E process thinking to optimize processes across the value chain
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.