We are recruiting an Account Manager with experience of selling into the retail sector to join on of our technology service provider clients. Our client is a well-established IT Services business focusing on Structured Cabling, Fibre, LAN, Wireless and associated technology.
You will pick up existing high-profile accounts with the goal of driving new business sales into these customers.
Suitable candidates will have good knowledge of the current technology trends in retail and the technology used in store by retailers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for identifying and closing existing and new business
* Identify/upsell/cross sell solutions for Structured Cabling, LAN, Wifi and retail technologies
* lead sales engagement, new business presentations, proposal development through to order close
* Generate a pipeline of opportunities capable of meeting or exceeding targets
* Follow up and qualify all generated leads
* Manage and develop allocated accounts with the aim of increasing wallet share
* Good knowledge of the Retail industry and technology used in store and back office
* A demonstrable track record of building and delivering a successful new IT solutions sales pipeline.
* A good understanding of the end to end delivery and support of network Infrastructure and associated services to include: WAN, LAN, Wifi and professional services and manage services.
* A credible track record in an IT Reseller/MSP would be a significant advantage.
* A highly motivated Sales person.
* Prepared to travel
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.