4G IMS Architect
Capgemini Engineering is looking for 4G IMS Architect to join team working on cutting-edge technologies.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Capgemini Engineering businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Capgemini Engineering you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Solution Architect/ Senior Engineer for the vIMS TAS, MRFP and AFG/ Ut Proxy, within the VoLTE/ VoWiFi network of a T1 mobile operator.
* Technical writing of HLD, LLD, design guidelines and customization requests to vendors.
* Good stakeholder (internal and external) management and experience in working with System Integrators.
* Network nodes release strategy, resolve conflicts with competing projects and vendor roadmap requirements positioning within the overall network strategy.
* Cloud VNFs dimensioning and requirements discussion with vendors and NFVi engineering (vBOM).
* VoLTE core optimization, end-to-end troubleshooting and live escalations support.
* Capacity planning, including budgeting for the short/long-term plans.
* Ensure design harmonization across different mobile Opcos based on best practices.
* Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
* 6 years relevant telecom Experience in 4G / IMS end-to-end domain knowledge
* Qualification – BE / B.Tech. / MCA / Engineering Degree
Diversity & Inclusion
Capgemini Engineering recognises the benefit that having a diverse workforce brings to our projects. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. In order to support diversity in our hiring process, your application will be anonymised when shared with hiring managers to be reviewed against the position.
As a permanent employee of Capgemini Engineering you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including an annual bonus scheme where you could share in the company’s success. You will get 25 days paid holiday outside of the bank holidays, a pension scheme with employer contributions, options for private medical cover as well as life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity pay. For some employees you will also be eligible to take part in our impressive employee referral scheme (£2,500 per employee referred).
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.