FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST IN ***
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer – MSP
Office 365 Migrations / Network and System Deployment & Assist in Design.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding MSP in Warrington. They are looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team who is looking to have a hands-on role specialising in networking and cloud technologies. You will be implementing solutions into client sites and assisting client site design and deployment.
You’d be a valued addition working alongside the design team delivering implementation projects to a high standard ensuring consistent customer satisfaction.
* Networking – Cisco (certified)
* O365 / Azure – deployment and migrations
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/16/19
* Active Directory
* VMware / Hyper-V
* Veeam backup
* Ensure the satisfaction of the customer producing high quality delivery of projects.
* Projects will include technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
* Responsible for continuous technical and non-technical self-development supported by the organisation.
* Play an active role in assisting the design team with technical queries to allow the smooth delivery of projects.
* Defining software, hardware and network requirements
* Research and development of new ideas and technologies
* Provide technical training on 3rd line skills and tasks to Service Desk and Infrastructure staff if required.
* Document solutions and technical plans before and after project delivery.
* Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
A bit about you:
* A passion for technology
* Positive attitude
* Team player
* Natural problem solver
* Passion for people and delivering excellent service
* Able to deliver high quality project delivery for the customer
* Able to research and develop new ideas and technologies
* Handles pressure well- taking project ownership and displaying technical leadership ability
* High level of technical ability with at least 5 years in a similar role
Perks of the job!
* Double pay for any overtime
* Relaxed and welcoming work environment
* Fantastic staff retention rates
* Huge growth period
* Car allowance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.