ITS Resourcing are working with a leading IT services and solutions provider near Warwick to source a 2nd / 3rd line Support Engineer. The role will be working alongside several Senior and Junior support staff in their IT team, providing support to internal and external customers.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to become more hands-on with different technologies and infrastructures, whilst also learning new skills and taking additional responsibility with Junior staff. This is a genuine career opportunity for a talented IT Support Engineer and key position working on a broad range of the latest technology, with a team of talented colleagues.
* Provision of 2nd / 3rd line support for incoming IT related issues through the organisations ticket and CRM systems
* Troubleshooting, Installation, configuration, maintenance, of IT related problems on software and hardware, Servers, Firewalls / Routers, and Mobile Devices
* Provide advanced support on Windows, Office and O365, liaising with suppliers where necessary.
* Attending customer sites where required to resolve technical escalations and for project based work
* Maintain and develop the Active Directory, including Group Policies.
* Provide support and leadership on medium/large technical projects and complex work packages into business as usual operations
* Provide a point of technical escalation to Junior members of the team, providing coaching and support where possible
* Providing telephone, remote desktop services and external site support (where required)
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
* A proven background in IT support, providing up to 3rd line in previous employment, ideally working for a MSP
* Experience supporting and administering Microsoft Server technologies; MS Server, MS Clustering, Active Directory Services, Group Policy, Windows Remote Desktop
* Virtualisation technologies; VMware ESX Server, Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix XenApp
* Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
* Also ideally have experience across Backup/Archiving technologies, Storage, Networking and Disaster Recovery
* Applicable accreditation's would be advantageous
* UK driving license and own vehicle is essential for site visits
The successful candidate will have excellent training and have opportunities to gain the latest industry accreditation's
£32,000 – £35,000 per annum DOE
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.