3rd Line Support Technician
GBP34,000 – GBP38,000
Our client is a growing MSP and they are looking to add a 2nd/3rd Line Support technician to the team. In this position you will be required to support small to medium size businesses some multi-nationals.
· To manage tasks that engineering helpdesk do not complete in a day
· To work with the operation manager to complete rollout of projects including, New circuits, moves and migrations.
· To take an active role in the helpdesk, picking up calls and tickets.
· To ensure we are rolling out our application platforms correctly, Symantec, Barracuda etc.
· To assist in keeping our systems documentation up to date
· To take a leading role in our clients network security.
The ideal applicant will have a good general knowledge of PC hardware and software especially Microsoft technologies. A full driving license is essential. Good communications skills. Good Technical skills are the most important aspect of this role.
· Technical skills:
· TCP/IP ,
· Windows 2008 (2012),
· DNS, DHCP,
· Mac X,
· PC/Server Hardware
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.