Our client is an IT solution provider Head Quartered in the North East supporting businesses across the UK. They have been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone who is willing and able to grow with the business. There is plenty of opportunity for progression within this role and the company itself so if you are looking for a career then this role may be perfect for you.
We are currently looking for a Client Support Engineer to join our busy support team. You will be responsible for aiding our clients remotely including field visits. This may involve support on Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure, and connectivity.
All candidates must possess:
Candidates are expected to be competent in the following:
• All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
• All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
• Basic network troubleshooting incl. ping and trace route
• Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365 Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Strong Active Directory and Exchange administrative skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy
• An understanding of Microsoft Azure AD Sync and Azure AD Connect
• A good understanding of Veeam Backup & Replication
• Must have a clean Driving Licence
* A fantastic and flexible working environment
* 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
* Life insurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
* Regular social events
* Cycle to work scheme
* A company phone which can be used for personal use
* A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.