Convergence Group has an exciting opportunity available for a 2nd Line NOC Engineer to join our team based in Solihull on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 – £31,000 per annum.
At Convergence, our vision is clear: we want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. We believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. We’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of us stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving our vision, we’re naturally hardwired to do it.
Benefits of working for us:
– Competitive Salary
– Opportunity to earn up to substantial bonus
– Private Medical Insurance
– Life Assurance
– Income Protection
– Holidays with option to buy or sell
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Reward & Recognition Incentives
The 2nd Line NOC Engineer role:
You will provide a single point of contact for our customers to report network faults to Convergence Group. The Network Operations Centre provides support 24 x 7 x 365 across the entire client base whilst delivering an excellent customer service experience.
The role is a key position within the organisation and will be instrumental in building customer relationships, delivery of Services and customer retention.
Key responsibilities of our 2nd Line NOC Engineer:
– Delivery of a world class customer service experience
– Supplier Management
– Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates
– Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures
– Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
– Engaging and proactively feedback on system and process improvement
– Providing the customer with a key contact during the incident lifecycle
– Working as part of the NOC, acting as an escalation point for all network incidents that cannot be resolved by 1st line team
– Manage internal and external suppliers, ensuring total ownership of escalated incidents through to resolution ensuring timely escalation of network incidents to 3rd line when required
– Prioritising incidents and requests to ensure all primary and secondary SLA’s are met and customer satisfaction is both maintained and exceeded
– Responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner providing clear and consistent communication
What is needed become our 2nd Line NOC Engineer?
– Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre
– Able to demonstrate previous experience of working high pressure environments and dealing with pressurised situations
– Gained an IT qualification e.g. CCNA & working towards CCNP
– Good understanding of helpdesk or customer service environment
– A good understanding of networking across multiple technologies & vendor hardware
– Previous experience firewall fault finding & change implementation
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our 2nd Line NOC Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.