Our client is looking for a 2nd/3rd line technical support person. Will be required to ensure that all Support Levels with Clients are met and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
The role is primarily office based but with a view to going out on site as and when it may be required. This person will need to own a car and have a clean driving license.
Here are the skills we are looking for:
– Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V / VMware)
– SAN Technologies (preferably Dell SAN’s)
– LAN networking (such as Switches and Switch Config, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls)
– Firewall’s (SonicWALL)
– Microsoft Windows, Server & Desktop
– Active-Directory, Group Policies, NTFS Permissions, PowerShell
– Microsoft Exchange
– Office 365 / SharePoint / Teams
Not Required but preferable:
– SQL Server (Useful)
– SAP (Useful)
– Linux / Unix (Useful)
– Remote working (VPN, Remote Desktop)
– Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
– Mobile Operating Systems (Android/iOS/)
– Certifications – Microsoft / VMware / etc. We would expect some (even old/expired).
If you are looking for a Growing IT Company with very good ethics, to make you valued and have room to grow, this is the right job for you!!
Successful Candidate will get benefits like, Gym Membership Contribution from any gym of choice (e.g. Total Fitness), Sage Benefit Scheme and free parking
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.