Our well established and reputable client based in Reigate is seeking a 1st Line Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a 1st Line Support Technician, if you are looking for a role where you can utilise your current skills, learn much more and to have a clear progression path, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
MFK Recruitment are proud to be partnered with an IT company in Reigate, who are seeking an 1st Line Support Technician, we have successfully placed several Technician’s with our client, all are still with the company! They focus on their staff, treating them as individuals, not staff numbers.
Ideally, you will already have some IT experience. However, if you have a big passion for IT Support, then we would love to hear from you.
1st Line Support Technician Main responsibilities:
* To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
* To ensure service level agreement standards are met
* To resolve incidents escalated
* To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
* Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
* Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
* Accurately plan and organise working week
1st Line Support Technician Knowledge/Experience required:
* Experience in service delivery environment
* Proven experience of delivering to SLA’s.
* Proven experience in excellent customer service
* Demonstrated understanding of technical troubleshooting and fault finding.
You must have a full UK driving license for this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.