We are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join an exciting and growing Managed Service Provider support team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer calls are answered promptly, provide excellent customer service, and diagnose a range of technical faults for a wide variety of clients.
To achieve in this role, we are looking for somebody with the self-motivation that enjoys learning and has a passion for technology. Somebody that is full of energy and passion to deliver excellent customer service and be part of a great team. You will be required to be a clear, confident, and professional communicator to liaise directly with our clients as there first point of call. Your desire to learn and develop your IT skillsets within a number of disciplines is crucial within this role.
The ideal candidate is required to have:-
* Great customer service skills
* A Knowledge of technology / IT terms
* Be confident communicator via email and telephone
* A methodical approach to troubleshooting issues
* Be a team player
* Troubleshooting IT issues
* Logging incidents via the System
* Concentrate on first time fix resolutions prior to escalation within agreed timescales.
* Providing professional customer service
The ideal candidate must have experience in:-
* Windows Operating Systems
* An understanding of Active Directory and server roles is beneficial
* Microsoft Office 365 understanding is desirable
* Remote Desktop environment principles
* Use of remote-control tools
* Anti-Virus Basics
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.