Excellent opportunity to join this successful company who will help you develope your IT Support skills working with a variety of clients and a great team atmosphere.
If you are newly Qualified with some IT Support experience or already established in your IT career but looking for a new opportunity this role is open to both levels.
Initially a temporary role but converting to permanent for the right candidate.
* Experience in providing customer service support in an IT environment
* Experience of Call Centre, Helpdesk, Service Desk or other telephone based service or support function
* General Service Desk skills (communication, information gathering, problem solving)
* Experience in using service desk applications to log and monitor support calls
* Experience of working with third parties
* General network connectivity/troubleshooting
* Windows based networks and servers
* Exposure to remote control software for fault diagnosis and fixing
Knowledge an advantage
* TCP/IP fundamentals
* Active Directory
* Configuring and setting up of printers and print queues
* Microsoft Exchange
· MS Office (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.