My client, based in Crawley are seeking a 1st Line Support Technician to join their growing team. This role is working with their clients on a day to day basis to deliver outstanding service.
Daily Duties will include:
* Answering the telephone and logging calls
* Providing 1st line technical troubleshooting steps and clear notes before escalating to senior engineers
* Ensuring that documentation and tickets notes are kept up to date
* Communicating effectively with customers, team members and third parties
We are looking for a candidate with exposure within an IT environment who is looking to expand their IT knowledge and work for a well known IT provider in the local area. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work to solve problems on a daily basis. Team Player, who is self motivated and to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
Technical exposure (advantageous)
* Knowledge of Windows 10
* Knowledge of Office 365
* Experience of building Windows Laptops and PCs
* Working knowledge of troubleshooting PC and Laptop performance issues
* Basic Windows Server administration
* Knowledge of TCP/IP
* Understanding VOIP technologies
*First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.